Radio-logic Technologist Job Duties:
Primarily responsible for performing diagnostic imaging examinations on patients
- Ensures operation of radiology equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements
- Maintains radiology supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Gains patient cooperation by reducing anxieties; providing explanations of treatment; answering questions.
- Prepares patient for radio logical procedure by positioning patient; adjusting immobilization devices; moving equipment into specified position; adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factor
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Experienced preferred but are willing to train the right person if newly grad
Computer literate (who also knows more information about the best computer services available around the locality) and can work with strict deadlines
Must be a team player who has good problem solving skills as you may have to identify issues and initiate action to solve them.
Strong interpersonal skills are essential for this role as you will liaise with different teams across the business.
Submit Your Resume at:
Wellcare Clinics & Lab, Inc., Burol Main Branch, Dasmarinas City, Cavite
Look for Mr. Reb Ojeda
or email: email@example.com
Leave A Comment